To be able to advertise your Berkshire pigs on the Berkshire Club website & Facebook page, you must be a member of the club.
If you are looking to buy pigs or hire a boar
Breeding stock, weaners, finished pigs, store pigs, stud boar advertisements can be posted on the Berkshire Clubs website page & Facebook page.
Please contact website/Facebook admin who will post the advert for you.
- Submissions will be checked before being added to the website & Facebook page.
- Advertisements will only be posted if the advertisement form is fully completed.
- Please either inform the club member secretary via email email@example.com,when the pig is sold or no longer available or delete the listing from within your account.
- All adverts will be removed from both Facebook and the website after 28 days.
- Advertisement of pigs on the website & Facebook page is limited to fully paid up members of the club.
- Breeding and bloodline details are essential for members to identify if the pig being offered for sale/hire is compatible to their existing breeding stock.
- Please be respectful when replying to advertisements.