Your Invitation to join the Berkshire Pig Breeders Club
Thank you for visiting our club website, we hope you have enjoyed having a look around.
Our club is looking forward to a bright future for our “adored Berkies” and club membership is on the rise. We have members of all ages and from across the UK, in Europe and beyond. Our members are from a range of backgrounds and pig experience, from those who have more years than they care to remember with pigs to those who are only just starting out, from those in their senior years to those who have not yet started school!
By increasing member numbers, we increase the knowledge and experience pool, thus helping all breeders to carry on breeding and raising the best traditional breed of pig.
So, what’s in it for you?
- Help, support and guidance from club members and the committee in all aspects of keeping, breeding, marketing, selling Berkshire pigs
- Sharing your knowledge and expertise with other breeders
- Join the club Whatsapp group
- Access to the members only area on the club website
- Add your herd & business to the interactive maps on the website
- Advertising your pigs on the website & Facebook page
- You have a voice in the future of Berkshire pigs
- Attending meetings and training events organised by the club
- Up to date information from BPA, RBST and other organisations
- The opportunity to get involved with the promotion of the Berkshire pig
- Sharing of your enthusiasm for our “beloved Berkies”
- Compete in the Club competitions - Champion of Champions & Points Trophy
If you would like to know more, before joining our club, contact our members secretary Julie Johnson email@example.com
Please complete the Club Membership Form and return by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
and complete the on-line application form. for your online account
Looking forward to you joining our club.
Chair & the club committee